6 Posts
3 Users
3 Likes
Old Jack
(@old-jack)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

"Chinese have a lot of Hells." - Eddie Lee

We know the Chinese have a lot of Hells. We can create our own Hells by tell each other some of the terrible things that happen in our lives.

The Hell of Idiot Experts 

I've been having problems with my heating/cooling. Had a guy out to look at it and he said it needed a new blower and he'd have to order the part. Fine. Two weeks later guy shows up with part, installs it and declares it fixed. I said it was blowing hot air, but he said it just needed to cool down. Hours later the temperature continues to rise and the Idiot Expert isn't taking my calls.

Ninjahero
(@ninjahero)
Trusted Member

Yeah, that sounds about right. Here's hoping your temperatures aren't insane right now. We've been breaking 100 a lot out here. 

ReplyQuote
Old Jack
(@old-jack)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Just got back from a Ceremony of Life service (first one I've ever been to). It was a nice affair with catered food, but it was also

The Hell of Too Tiny Portions

You don't expect a full meal at something like this, but passing around peanut sized bits of things that may or may not be food is just torture.

ReplyQuote
Bazooka Goof
(@bazooka-goof)

Test reply (or alternately, The Hell of Waiting for the Admin to Approve a Post".   😉

ReplyQuote
Old Jack
(@old-jack)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

The Hell of Customer Service

You know that hell, when you've been screwed over by one company or other with a wrong charge and you try to get it reversed, only to be shifted from one person to another, hung up on, back on hold, restated your problem, only to have it 'reviewed' and they'll let you know. You want to chew glass by the end of it all.

ReplyQuote
Ninjahero
(@ninjahero)
Trusted Member

I think we've all experienced that hell. 

Old Jack reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: