The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index The Wing Kong Exchange
Big Trouble in Little China forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ESCAPE BIG TROUBLE IN NEW worthless junk nobody wants
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> Sequel Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blinky500
Blinky
Blinky

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:43 pm    Post subject: ESCAPE BIG TROUBLE IN NEW worthless junk nobody wants Reply with quote

Hey everyone, for those of you who don't know, I'm making a BTLC sequel fan film. It's called:

ESCAPE BIG TROUBLE IN NEW worthless junk nobody wants
(Jack Burton meets Snake Plissken)

This film is currently underway and indeed filming in New worthless junk nobody wants. I should wrap up sometime next week and by mid October have something online. In the meantime, check out:

www.fanboytheatre.com

to see some of my promo posters for the film.[/img][/url]
bighand99

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:30 pm    Post subject: Sequel Reply with quote

That's awesome. Keep up the good work and keep us posted.
Kase
Wingkong Recruit

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:05 pm    Post subject: Thats awesome! Reply with quote

I cant wait to see it! Razz
everlasting
Wingkong Recruit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds ace, keep up the good work!!!
blinky500
Blinky
Blinky

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great news everyone. the film is 90% complete. expect a trailer on line real soon. also, in the meantime, here is a link to some posters of the cast. enjoy.

www.fanboytheatre.com

chris
Bazooka Goof
Bazooka
Bazooka

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blinky500 wrote:
great news everyone. the film is 90% complete

Any update?

Also, (probably a silly question) what is the New York skyline doing in worthless junk nobody wants? Wink
NorcalTrucker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 7:58 am    Post subject: Burton meets Snake? Reply with quote

I weep for pliskin.
blinky500
Blinky
Blinky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:14 pm    Post subject: good news Reply with quote

good news, the film is done. Escape Big Trouble from New worthless junk nobody wants is done . you can download it online here:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=blinky500

its a little dark, but its still funny. i will admit the movie is bad. its cheesy and loaded with silly stupid things, but it does its job.

also, in answer to the question, why are the twin towers inthe poster? simple. the film takes place in 1997.
Lo Pan
Storm Level 1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Re: good news Reply with quote

blinky500 wrote:
good news, the film is done. Escape Big Trouble from New worthless junk nobody wants is done . you can download it online here:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=blinky500

its a little dark, but its still funny. i will admit the movie is bad. its cheesy and loaded with silly stupid things, but it does its job.

also, in answer to the question, why are the twin towers inthe poster? simple. the film takes place in 1997.

Heh! That was pretty good! I like all the references etc. I thought for sure during the fight scene that Jack was going to say to Snake: "Come on over here and fight like a maaan!". Very Happy The guy who played Jack was pretty good, he even kinda looked like him and sounded like him at points. The only thing I would say is that he played Jack a little too cool. In the movie, Jack TRIED to act like he was taking it all in stride, but he was actually pretty freaked out and high-strung through the entire movie....constantly going into fits of hysterics at the things that were happening around him. Pretty funny overall though. Is there going to be a sequel?
blinky500
Blinky
Blinky

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks man. glad you liked the movie. i agree with what you said about my movie. thanks for the comments. unfortunately no sequels. just escape la and what ever btlc sequels come out.
Bazooka Goof
Bazooka
Bazooka

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably the only criticism I would level against it is the bar fight sequence- it's just too dark to see what's going on, and I turned off all the lights in the room to watch it. Night shooting (or low light) is hard to do- I usually have a spare light to throw up against the actors, just so the camera can see them.

But that's all the negative. Smile I think your actors nailed down the parts, and I kept thinking of "They Live" when they started to brawl it out in the street.

The segue from "New York" into your movie worked pretty well, too.

If anyone complains that neither actor resembles Kurt Russell, first:
-Give them the finger
-Next, feel free to point out the numerous "Indiana Jones" fan films that feature heroes that almost, but not quite, look NOTHING like Harrison Ford!

If that is your first effort, it's way better than the first half-dozen movies I made years ago. Nice work- just grab another light or two and you'll be all set! Very Happy
blinky500
Blinky
Blinky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

actually blame youtube.com. yeah the shot was dark, but for some reason you tube just darkened everything when they compressed the film. if you ever get to see it on dvd or a high res quicktime, trust me, every thing is clear. but in any case, yeah, i hear ya. by the way, if you read the warning in the begining of my movie i actually made a statement concerning the look of my actors. check it out again.

anyhoo, thanks for the feedback, this wasnt my first film, but i approached it like a B movie. cheesey is funny.

chris
www.blinky-productions.com
MonkeyKing
Monkey
Monkey

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either way, I thought it was great!
blinky500
Blinky
Blinky

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ESCAPE BT in NJ is now in HIGH RES!!!!

thats right, you can finally watch this short on my site in high res and not have to worry about a scene being too dark im talking about the bar scene in particular. so go see what youve been missin on my site:

www.blinky-productions.com
Bazooka Goof
Bazooka
Bazooka

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... for some reason, all I get is audio and no video... Confused
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Wing Kong Exchange Forum Index -> Sequel Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: